Winter Hours and Break Time
outside my office window at this moment…I love that line below the maples…it reminds me of Milton Avery, a painter whom I spent some time amusing as a toddler. He spent his winter months across from my childhood home in Florida. Avery lived in Woodstock, NY but spent time painting in Vermont. Now, here I am for 30 winters a long way from South Florida. Next week’s weather predicts minus 17. The cold is not the reason we love Vermont. The landscape, its unique people, and the spirit of freedom, liberty, and respect and responsibility to others are what draw us to this unique Republic of Vermont.
This is my last newsletter of 2017. I want to thank you for all of your support for our products – and your support for us as a small company. We couldn’t do what we do without you, even as what we do we do for you. You’re a special subgroup of Epson inkjet printer users and much of what we offer is unique and uniquely designed for you. It is this synergy that makes our work so exciting and so rewarding.
We are closing our offices today at noon and we will not reopen again until January 2. Now is the time for all of us to be with our families or have a respite or a “refugea” or a vacation or a break or to get into our studios or darkrooms and do other types of uninterrupted work.
- Our office are closing today (December 22) at 12:00PM EST and will reopen on January 2.
- All orders placed on our web store will ship during this time and you will continue to receive notices.
- You will not be able to phone in to us during this time – but emails sent to email@example.com will be answered, albeit not as efficiently or as quickly as is usual.
- Technical Support will continue to be free on our tech support site, but the responses to questions asked my be slower than usual.
- Piezography Professional Edition and PiezoDN users have their own tech support sites at the new Piezography.com
There is so much more that I wanted to inform you of – but the details will have to wait. I will just quickly mention that we will be bringing you new ink sets in early 2018 as well as support for new printer models. Piezography and ConeColor ink families are both growing. Our software development has been in full swing since this past Summer and we are looking forward to introducing you to our new printer drivers for Epson printers. We even have new cartridge designs coming. Overall it’s been a great year at InkjetMall and we are totally stoked for 2018!
So, from all the staff here at Vermont PhotoInkjet, InkjetMall, and Cone Editions Press we wish that you will have happy holidays and a wonderful 2018. I hope the upcoming new year will bring you happiness and personal growth.
Thanks and Happy Printing,